Tuesday 5 January 1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 5, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stephen Cole and Stephen Cole Kleene.
A Christmas Carol, directed by Brian Desmond Hurst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1909!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1909 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Stephen Cole Kleene: Mathematician.
- Stephen Cole: Kleene mathematician (Regular Expressions).
- Jean-Pierre Aumont Paris France actor (Count of Monte Cristo: Cat and Mouse, Happy Hooker).
- Simon Harcourt: Nowell-Smith bibliophile.
- Lucienne Bloch: Swiss-born American sculptor, muralist, photographer (d. 1995).
- Stephen Kleene: American mathematician and computer scientist (d. 1994).
- Colombia recognizes the independence of Panama.