Thursday 28 January 1909
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 28, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lionel KP and Robert Bahl.
Tom Thumb, directed by Karthik Chandran, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 January 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1909!
Which were the important events of 28 January 1909 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Lionel KP: "Buster" Crabb British diver (WWII-George Medal).
- Robert Bahl: Young sailor from Bremen who fell november 1932 from the ship "Alster" near Port Said into the sea.
- John Thomson: Scottish footballer (d. 1931).
- US milt forces leave Cuba for 2nd time
- United States troops leave Cuba with the exception of Guantanamo Bay Naval Base after being there since the Spanish-American War.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1909 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Alabam' - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Honey Lou - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Arthur Pryor's Band - National Emblem March
- No News, Or What Killed the Dog - Nat Wills