Wednesday 5 January 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Erica Morini and Hugh Brannum.
La esclusa, directed by Narciso Cuys, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Wild Olive by Anonymous (Basil King) was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1910 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Erica Morini: Vienna, Austria -- Concert violinist.
- Hugh Brannum: American actor and singer (d. 1987).
- Jack Lovelock: New Zealand/American surgeon/athlete (Olympics-gold-1936), dies at age 39.
- Leon Walras: French economist (Born 1834).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- It's Hard to Kiss Your Sweetheart When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye - Arthur Clough
- It's Hard to Kiss (When the Last Kiss Means Good-Bye) - Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?