Wednesday 5 January 1910
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 5, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Erica Morini and Hugh Brannum.
The House of Cards, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1910 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Erica Morini: Vienna, Austria -- Concert violinist.
- Hugh Brannum: American actor and singer (d. 1987).
- Jack Lovelock: New Zealand/American surgeon/athlete (Olympics-gold-1936), dies at age 39.
- Leon Walras: French economist (Born 1834).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Tell Mother I'll Be There - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
- What Makes the World Go Round - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson