Tuesday 26 January 1909US date format: 1/26/1909, UK date format: 26/1/1909
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 26, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include René Étiemble and René Etiemble.
Tom Thumb, directed by Karthik Chandran, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 January 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 January 1909!
Which were the important events of 26 January 1909 ?
- Roman Empire - third day of the Sementivae in honor of Ceres and Terra.
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Timothy and Titus
- Saint Paula
- Saint Alberic
- Margaret of Hungary
- International Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Uganda - Liberation Day.
- India - Republic Day - One of only three state holidays in India, celebrated with pomp and a military parade in New Delhi.
- International Customs Day.
- Australia - Australia Day.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1909 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Alabam' - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Honey Lou - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Arthur Pryor's Band - National Emblem March
- No News, Or What Killed the Dog - Nat Wills