Sunday 3 January 1909
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 3, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Victor Borge and Georges Bergé.
Il missionario, directed by roger delattre, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 January 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 January 1909!
Which were the important events of 3 January 1909 ?
- The tenth night and ninth day of Christmas in Western Christianity
- The Festival of Sleep Day
- In astronomy the best date to view the Quadrantids meteor shower.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Pax
- Feast day of St Genevieve
- In astronomy the approximate date of Earth's perihelion.
- Victor Borge: Danish-American pianist, humorist actor, composer, writer and director, one of the most popular entertainers in theater history.
- Georges Bergé: French Army general who served during World War II, and one of the co-founders of the Special Air Service (SAS).