Wednesday 5 October 1932
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Richard Lamparski and Cesare Pinarello.
Rain, directed by Fred Howard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
while The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Talkie Songs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 5 October 1932 ?
- Richard Lamparski: American publisher of a series of books called, "What Ever Happened To.
- Cesare Pinarello: Italian cyclist, an Olympic champion at Helsinki in 1952 and at Melbourne in 1956.
- David Techter: American parapsychologist and museum worker in charge of fossil vertebrae at Chicago Natural History Museum from 1955.
- Yvonne Burke: American politician, California's most prominent black and female political operative.
- Neal Ascherson: Scottish journalist and author.
- Dean Prentice: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Michael Rogers: English ornithologist and police officer (d. 2006).
- Yvonne Braitwaite Burke: Lawyer (Rep).
- Michael John Rogers: English ornithologist (d. 2006).
- Margaret Parr: American astrologer; joined AFA in May 1977.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?