Sunday 5 October 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
Kill Bill: Vol. 1, directed by Quentin Tarantino, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Fortress Of Solitude by Jonathan Lethem was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shiroi kyotô.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Big Biz Tycoon 2 or Dragon Quest Monsters: Caravan Heart.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 2003!
Which were the important events of 5 October 2003 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 05 October
- Dan Snyder: Canadian ice hockey player (Born 1978).
- Maher Arar is reported to have been freed from a Syrian jail. The Canadian engineer was deported to Syria by the United States as he changed planes in New York, over a year ago.
- Pope John Paul II canonizes Daniele Comboni (1831–1881), Arnold Janssen (1837–1909) and Josef Freinademetz (1852–1908).
- ''Ireland on Sunday'' claims that Pope John PaulnbspII is suffering from terminal stomach cancer which has spread to his colon. The newspaper reports that the Pope has dictated a living will which gives instructions as to how the Roman Catholic Church is to be administered when the medical treatment he is receiving makes it impossible for him to function as pope. According to the paper, Cardinals have been told to be ready at a moment's notice to fly to Rome for a Papal funeral and Papal
- The band Hell on Earth reports that an Internet broadcast of a concert that was to feature a suicide of a terminally ill person did not happen on Saturday evening, because the Web site was attacked. Band members state that the concert still went on, but they are unsure whether the suicide took place.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 5 October 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Ancona - Udinese : 0 - 3
- Empoli - Modena : 0 - 3
- Inter - Milan : 1 - 3
- Juventus - Bologna : 2 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Club Brugge : 1 - 1
- Antwerp - Standard : 0 - 4
- Cercle Brugge - Lierse : 0 - 0
- St Truiden - Germinal : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Leverkusen - Hansa Rostock : 3 - 0
- Werder Bremen - Wolfsburg : 5 - 3
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Ahlen - Erzgebirge Aue : 1 - 0
- Burghausen - Mainz : 2 - 0
- Nurnberg - Lubeck : 1 - 2
- Oberhausen - Greuther Furth : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?