Saturday 4 October 2003
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
The Ring, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Bleachers by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shiroi kyotô.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dakar 2: The World's Ultimate Rally or Casino, Inc..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 October 2003!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 4 October 2003 ?
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 October
- Sid McMath: American politician (Born 1912).
- Israeli-Palestinian conflict: A Palestinian suicide bomber blows herself up in a crowded beach restaurant in the northern Israeli port city of Haifa, killing at least 19 people and wounding about two dozen, at least six seriously. Hours later Israeli helicopter gunships retaliate by attacking targets in Gaza City and Central Gaza.
- Robin Cook, former United Kingdom Foreign Secretary who resigned from the British Government in protest prior the Iraq war, publishes his personal diaries. In them he alleges ''inter alia'' that Tony Blair knew before the Iraq war began that the 45 minutes to launch claim was false.
- Roy Horn, of the magic team Siegfried Roy, is hospitalized with critical injuries after being mauled on-stage in Paradise, Nevada by a 600-pound seven-year-old male white tiger.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 October 2003
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Beveren - Charleroi : 1 - 0
- Genk - Lokeren : 3 - 1
- Gent - Mouscron : 0 - 0
- Louvieroise - Bergen : 1 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Hertha : 4 - 1
- Bochum - Kaiserslautern : 4 - 0
- Ein Frankfurt - Dortmund : 0 - 1
- Freiburg - Munich 1860 : 1 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Betis - Ath Bilbao : 1 - 1
- La Coruna - Ath Madrid : 5 - 1
- Villarreal - Zaragoza : 1 - 1
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Alaves - Cadiz : 2 - 0
- Cordoba - Almeria : 0 - 1
- Las Palmas - Tenerife : 1 - 1
- Poli Ejido - Numancia : 1 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?