Monday 20 October 2003
5728 days since 20/10/2003US date format: 10/20/2003, UK date format: 20/10/2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 20, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
One Missed Call, directed by Takashi Miike, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Dude by Michael Moore was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Shattered City: The Halifax Explosion.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Apocalyptica or X2: Wolverine's Revenge.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 October 2003
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 2003!
Which were the important events of 20 October 2003 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 20 October
- Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien indicates that during an informal meeting between him and Vladimir Putin, the Russian president indicated that he was tentatively in favour of signing the Kyoto Protocol. Russia's signature is absolutely necessary for the protocol to acquire the force of law.
- Public health in France: Cigarette prices in France go up by 20% today. Tobacconists (tobacco retailers) go on strike.
- United States deficit: The United States posts a record budget deficit of .
- United States: The publicist of Robert De Niro announces that the actor has prostate cancer.
- Politics of Switzerland: Early results in Swiss elections show larger-than-predicted gains for the right-wing Swiss People's Party.
- Archaeology – Early Art: An Italian archaeologist claims to have found a carved two-faced head over 200,000 years old. The carving is possible the work of ''Homo erectus''.
- Space Exploration – The Soyuz TMA-3 spacecraft docked with the International Space Station bringing a new crew of three from Russia, the United States, and Spain.
- Canada: A man survives a fall over Niagara Falls without any protective device.
Sport Games on 20 October 2003
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Unterhaching - Nurnberg : 1 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Amiens - Sedan : 1 - 1
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Blackburn - Charlton : 0 - 1
Liga IFootball (Portugal)
- Sp Lisbon - Beira Mar : 3 - 1
Birth chart on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in October 2003?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2003 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Baby Boy - Beyonce Featuring Sean Paul
- Stand Up - Ludacris Featuring Shawnna
- Damn! - YoungBloodZ Featuring Lil Jon
- Ashanti - Rain On Me
- Get Low - Lil Jon & The East Side Boyz Featuring Ying Yang Twins
- R. Kelly - Step In The Name Of Love
- R. Kelly - Thoia Thoing
- Holidae In - Chingy Featuring Ludacris & Snoop Dogg
- Chingy - Right Thurr
- Jagged Edge - Walked Outta Heaven
Top #10 Latin songs
- Te Necesito - Luis Miguel
- Gloria Estefan - Hoy
- Antes - Obie Bermudez
- Un Siglo Sin Ti - Chayanne
- Nomas Por Tu Culpa - Los Huracanes del Norte
- Fotografia - Juanes With Nelly Furtado
- Alejandro Sanz - No Es Lo Mismo
- Asignatura Pendiente - Ricky Martin
- Mientes Tan Bien - Sin Bandera
- No Hace Falta - Cristian
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $57.52
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $59.37
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $84.50
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $21.13
- 1 AUD = 0.9197 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.9136 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.228 CHF
- 1 GBP = 2.2107 CAD
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?