Saturday 25 October 2003
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Forry and Suda .
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
The Matrix Revolutions, directed by The Wachowski Brothers, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Lord John And The Private Matter by Diana Gabaldon was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Anders och Måns.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bujingai or Cyberchase: Carnival Chaos.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 October 2003!
Which were the important events of 25 October 2003 ?
- Day of the Romanian Army
- Virgin Islands - Thanksgiving Day : end of the hurricane season
- Republic of China - Taiwan Retrocession Day (1945)
- Also see October 25 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Feast day of Saints Crispin and Crispian; Six Welsh martyrs and companions; forty martyrs of England and Wales
- Kazakhstan - Republic Day
- John Forry: American child of noted parents, Boston, MA newspaperman Bill Forry and politician, Linda Dorcena Forry.
- Suda : YouTube Star.
- The Cedar Fire begins in San Diego County, burning 280,000 acres (1,100 square km), 2,232 homes and killing 14.
- The Indian philosopher and Hindu revivalist Pandurang Shastri Athavale dies at the age of 83.
- Israel: Israel publishes map of fence.
- Occupation of Iraq: A US Blackhawk helicopter is brought down near Tikrit by Iraqi militants. The Daily Star Lebanon reports that the US is effectively plundering Iraq following the occupation.
- United Kingdom: Tony Blair amazes his advisers and ignores public opinion by insisting that the UK will press ahead with GM technology.
- Daylight saving time: Many countries in the Northern Hemisphere will end daylight saving time in the night from October 25 to October 26. In the Southern Hemisphere daylight saving time will start only in the Australian states of New South Wales, South Australia, and Victoria.
- French pop star Alizèe Jacotey performs her hit single A Contre-Courant live on Dans La Lumiere
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 25 October 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Empoli - Chievo : 0 - 1
- Siena - Lecce : 2 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Germinal : 4 - 0
- Antwerp - Lierse : 3 - 1
- Beveren - Mouscron : 0 - 3
- Gent - Bergen : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Kaiserslautern : 4 - 1
- Ein Frankfurt - FC Koln : 2 - 0
- Freiburg - Werder Bremen : 2 - 4
- Hamburg - Schalke 04 : 2 - 2
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- La Coruna - Valencia : 2 - 1
- Malaga - Zaragoza : 2 - 1
- Real Madrid - Santander : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?