Sunday December 06, 1903
US date format: 12/6/1903, UK date format: 6/12/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see birth chart on December 6, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Mykola Kolessa and Tony Lazzeri.
The Ballet Master's Dream, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 06, 1903?
- Spain - Constitution Day
- Belgium and the Netherlands celebrate Sinterklaas, a day on which a skinny version of Santa Claus gives the children oranges, candy and toys.
- Finland - Finland Independence Day (from Russia, 1917)
- Canada - National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women
- See more
- Sumatra Atjehs guerilla leader Panglima Polim surrenders.
- Frederick Grant Gleason composer: dies at age 54.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 06, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Arthur Collins - Any Rags?