Wednesday 6 January 1904, Epiphany
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Asahi katsudô daishashin, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while The Deliverance by Ellen Glasgow was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the important events of 6 January 1904 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 January
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Village by the Sea - Byron G. Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?