Wednesday 6 January 1904, Epiphany
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 6, 1904). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Holmes .
Don Quichotte, directed by Plamen Kartaloff, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 January 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1904 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)