Wednesday 6 January 1904, Epiphany
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Asahi katsudô daishashin, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 6 January 1904 ?
- Epiphany (National Holiday) in Italy
- Christianity (except Eastern and Oriental Orthodox who follow the Julian Calendar) - Epiphany of the Lord (a.k.a. "Twelfth Day of Christmas" and Three Kings Day in some areas).
- In the Irish Calendar- Little Christmas or Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas) and/or Twelfth Day.
- Twelfth Night, or The Lord of Misrule
- Rastafari movement - Celebration of the ceremonial birthday of Haile Selassie
- Ancient Latvia - Zvaigznes Diena observed
- Armenian Christmas (except in the Holy Land where it's on January 18th - old calendar)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 January
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 6 January 1904
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Village by the Sea - Byron G. Harlan
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?