Thursday 6 March 1924
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include William H and Sarah Caldwell in Maryville.
The Thief of Bagdad, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1924!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1924 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Sarah Caldwell in Maryville: Missouri, USA; conductor/opera director (Flagstaff).
- William H: Webster; American judge/head FBI/US Central Intelligence Agency.
- William H Webster: American lawyer.
- Gaston Puel: France Writer.
- Colin Hamilton: Clayton Military man.
- Ottmar Walter: German footballer (d. 2013).
- William Webster: American lawyer and jurist 14th Director of Central Intelligence.
- Meyer E van Beem: Actor (Moittige Janus), dies at 85.
- British Labour government cuts military budget.
- İsmet İnönü forms a new government in Turkey. (2nd government)