Thursday 6 March 1924
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sarah Caldwell and William Hedgcock Webster.
The Thief of Bagdad, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1924!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1924 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- William Hedgcock Webster: Public Servant.
- Sarah Caldwell: Celebrity.
- Sarah Caldwell in Maryville: Missouri, USA; conductor/opera director (Flagstaff).
- William H: Webster; American judge/head FBI/US Central Intelligence Agency.
- William H Webster: American lawyer.
- Gaston Puel: France Writer.
- Colin Hamilton: Clayton Military man.
- Ottmar Walter: German footballer (d. 2013).
- William Webster: American lawyer and jurist 14th Director of Central Intelligence.
- Meyer E van Beem: Actor (Moittige Janus), dies at 85.
- British Labour government cuts military budget.
- İsmet İnönü forms a new government in Turkey. (2nd government)