Saturday 6 February 1943US date format: 2/6/1943, UK date format: 6/2/1943
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 6, 1943). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fabian Forte and Fabian Forte in Philadelphia.
Dr. Terror's House of Horrors, directed by Freddie Francis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
On TV people were watching Barnyard WAAC.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 February 1943
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1943!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1943 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- Fabian Forte: American singer and actor, an idolized pop singer with the young crowd from the time of his first film in 1959.
- Fabian Forte in Philadelphia: Pennsylvania, USA; singer ("Turn Me Loose", "Tiger").
- Fabian : Pop Singer.
- Gayle Hunnicutt in Fort Worth: Texas, USA; actress (Legend of Hell House, Dallas).
- Gayle Hunnicutt: American actress.
- Georgeanna Tillman: American singer and dancer (The Marvelettes) (d. 1980).
- Ernie Field: English boxer and rugby player (d. 2013).
- HA Seyffardt: Dutch Lieutenant-General/NSB "minister", dies at age 71.
- 1st Spitfire in action above Darwin, Australia, Mu Ki-46 shot down
- RKO Radio Pictures releases Disney's animated feature film Saludos Amigos to theaters in the USA. It includes the animated short films: Lake Titicaca (with Donald Duck), Pedro, El Gaucho Goofy (with Goofy), and Aquarela do Brasil (with Donald Duck).