Tuesday July 06, 2010
US date format: 7/6/2010, UK date format: 6/7/2010
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 6, 2010). The US president was Barack Obama (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was David Cameron (Conservative), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to California Gurls by Katy Perry.
The Secret World of Arrietty, directed by Hiromasa Yonebayashi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2010
while Empire Of The Summer Moon by S. C. Gwynne was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Twisted.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dark Void Zero or Doctor Who: The Adventure Games.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 06, 2010?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- See more
- Australia celebrates indigenous culture for NAIDOC Week with the 2010 theme 'Unsung Heroes - Closing the Gap by Leading Their Way'.(ABC)(NAIDOC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 06, 2010?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - Un-Thinkable (I'm Ready)
- Usher - There Goes My Baby
- Drake - Find Your Love
- Usher Featuring will.i.am - OMG
- Ludacris Featuring Trey Songz - Sex Room
- Ciara Featuring Ludacris - Ride
- Young Jeezy Featuring Plies - Lose My Mind
- Nicki Minaj - Your Love
- Drake - Over
- Cali Swag District - Teach Me How To Dougie
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $57.17
- Apple AAPL: opens at $251.00
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $23.70
- General Electric GE: opens at $14.11
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $123.58
- 1 USD = 87.55 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.0542 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.0593 CHF
- 1 USD = 6.78 CNY
- 1 EUR = 110.52 JPY