Tuesday 6 March 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 6, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ed McMahon and Wes Montgomery.
Der Mann mit der eisernen Maske, directed by Max Glass, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 6 March 1923 ?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- Saint Coleta of Ghent
- In 2004, the Jewish holiday of Purim begins.
- Ed McMahon: American comedian game show host and announcer (d. 2009).
- Wes Montgomery: American guitarist and songwriter (Montgomery Brothers) (d. 1968).
- Raymond "Bill": Hoffenberg; college president (Wolfson at Oxford).
- Jürgen Manger: German film/tv actor, comedian, author, entertainer.
- Erhard Karkoschka: Composer.
- Herman Leonard: American photographer (Born 1923).
- McMahon : American actor, TV host and spokesman who hooked up with Johnny Carson on the daytime show "Who Do You Trust," 1957-62.
- Ed McMahon in Detroit: Michigan, USA; TV host (The Tonight Show, Star Search).
- Cards announce their players will wear numbers on their uniforms
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Broken Hearted Melody - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Who Cares? - Al Jolson