Saturday 29 May 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robin Haydon and Robert Long.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Afghanistan by Prince's Orchestra.
The Flapper, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while A Man for the Ages by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Star Map on 29 May 1920
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1920!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1920 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Robin Haydon: British diplomat.
- Robert Long: American military, a four-star admiral in the United States Navy.
- John Harsanyi: Hungarian-American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2000).
- The Great Louth Flood kills 23.
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Prince's Orchestra - Afghanistan
- When My Baby Smiles at Me - Ted Lewis & His Band
- That Wonderful Kid from Madrid - Al Jolson
- I'll See You In C-U-B-A - Billy Murray
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?