Tuesday 6 November 1956
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 6, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marc Dutroux and Andrew Geiger.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to The Green Door by Jim Lowe.
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
A Man Escaped, directed by Robert Bresson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Love Or Perish by Smiley Blanton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wedding Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 November 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1956!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1956 ?
- Marc Dutroux: Belgian serial killer who made a career of kidnapping, raping, torturing and killing children.
- Andrew Geiger: American physician.
- Graeme Wood: Australian cricketer and footballer.
- President Eisenhower (R) re-elected defeating Adlai E Stevenson (D)
- US President Dwight Eisenhower (Republican) re-elected defeating Adlai E Stevenson (Democrat).
- Holland and Spain withdraw from Olympics, protest Soviets in Hungary.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?