Sunday 25 November 1956
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 25, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ena Heese and Liana Vicens.
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Jagriti, directed by Satyen Bose, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while This Hallowed Ground by Bruce Catton was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wedding Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 25 November 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 November 1956!
Which were the important events of 25 November 1956 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Catherine of Alexandria; Moses?
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: National Day (1943)
- Surinam - Independence Day (from the Netherlands, 1975)
- International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women
- Ena Heese: South African costume designer (Willem of Orange).
- Liana Vicens: in Puerto Rico; 100m breaststroke (Olympics 1968).
- Helene Goudin: Swedish politician.
- David Feinberg: American writer and political activist, Feinberg died of AIDS, November 2, 1994, in Manhattan, NY.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?