Wednesday 21 November 1956
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 21, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jacky Godoffe and Chaka Fattah.
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
Jagriti, directed by Satyen Bose, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Arthritis And Common Sense by Dale Alexander was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wedding Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1956!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1956 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Jacky Godoffe: French climber known for his ascents in the Fontainebleau forest.
- Chaka Fattah: Politician.
- Terri Welles [Knepper]: California, United States -- Playmate of the year (Dec, 1980).
- Cherry Jones: American actress.
- Don Newcombe, wins NL MVP and 1st-ever Cy Young Award
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?