Thursday 29 November 1956
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Yvonne Fovargue and Hinton Battle.
In UK Just Walkin' In The Rain by Johnnie Ray was in the top 5 hits.
7th Cavalry, directed by Joseph H. Lewis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Nun'S Story by Kathryn Hulme was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wedding Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1956!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1956 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Hinton Battle: German-American actor dancer and choreographer.
- Yvonne Fovargue: English lawyer and politician.
- Eric Laakso: American football player (d. 2010).
- Leo Laporte: American television host and author.
- Katrin Saks: Estonian lawyer and politician.
- Bells Are Ringing opens at Shubert Theater NYC for 925 performances
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1956 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?