Wednesday 7 November 1956
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Jonathan Palmer and Mikhail Alperin.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to The Green Door by Jim Lowe.
In UK A Woman In Love by Frankie Laine was in the top 5 hits.
A Man Escaped, directed by Robert Bresson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while The Tribe That Lost Its Head by Nicholas Monsarrat was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Wedding Day.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1956!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1956 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jonathan Palmer: English race car driver and businessman.
- Mikhail Alperin: Ukrainian pianist and composer (Moscow Art Trio).
- Denise Jannah: Dutch singer.
- Judy Tenuta: American actress producer screenwriter and accordion player.
- Una Mae Carlisle: US pianist / singer, dies at 40.
- Suez Crisis: The United Nations General Assembly adopts a resolution calling for the United Kingdom, France and Israel to immediately withdraw their troops from Egypt.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?