Tuesday April 07, 1903
US date format: 4/7/1903, UK date format: 7/4/1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 7, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include M Balasundaram and Edwin T Layton.
Blind Man's Bluff, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 07, 1903?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- See more
- Fredrikstad Football Club (FFK) is founded in Norway.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 07, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - There's No Place Like Home