Tuesday 7 April 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 7, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Charles R. Jackson and Mickey Cochrane.
Godaime kikugorô sôgi jikkyô, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 April 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1903 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Mickey Cochrane: Athlete.
- Charles R. Jackson: Author.
- Edwin T Layton: American Naval officer (d. 1984).
- M Balasundaram: Sri Lankan lawyer and politician (d. 1965).
- Edwin Layton: American admiral (d. 1984).
- Fredrikstad Football Club (FFK) is founded in Norway.