Thursday 30 April 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
New York Harbor Police Boat Patrol Capturing Pirates, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 April 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1903 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 April
- Emily Stowe: Canadian physician and suffragist (Born 1831).
- New York Highlanders (New York Yankees) first home game, (Hilltop Park-168th Steet and Broadway, Manhattan), they beat Washington Senators, 6-2.