Thursday 30 April 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 30, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
New York Harbor Police Boat Patrol Capturing Pirates, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 April 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 30 April 1903 ?
- Sweden - Birthday of King Carl XVI Gustav, an official flag day.
- Mexico - Children's Day.
- The Netherlands - Queen's Day.
- Saint Pope Pius V
- LaVeyan Satanism - Walpurgisnacht, or Walpurgis Night, as noted in The Satanic Bible.
- Saint Eutropius
- Saint Maximus, 3rd century martyr
- Saint Marianus and James, martyrs in Numidia in 259
- Scandinavia - The arrival of spring, Walpurgis Night.
- Saint Joseph Benedict Cottolengo
- Roman Empire - third day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Blessed Hildegard
- Blessed Radolf of Affligem
- Blessed Rosemonde
- Vietnam - Liberation Day.
- Bealtaine Eve (From either Irish Bealtaine or Scottish Gaelic). Originally a Celtic Druid holiday.
- Saint Suitbert the Younger (d. 807)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 30 April
- Emily Stowe: Canadian physician and suffragist (Born 1831).
- New York Highlanders (New York Yankees) first home game, (Hilltop Park-168th Steet and Broadway, Manhattan), they beat Washington Senators, 6-2.