Sunday 19 April 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Eliot Ness untouchable (Prohibition Agent for Department of Treasury-Chicago and James Bennett.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1903 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Eliot Ness untouchable (Prohibition Agent for Department of Treasury-Chicago: Untouchables).
- James Bennett: American restaurateur, he owned "La Cosina" in old town, Albuquerque.
- Eliot Ness: American federal agent (Born 1903).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 April 1903
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1903?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?