Sunday 26 April 1903
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 26, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Niven Busch and Geoffrey Worthington.
Rip Van Winkle, directed by Will Vinton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 26 April 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 26 April 1903 ?
- World Intellectual Property Day (since 2001).
- Florida and Georgia, USA - Confederate Memorial Day.
- Shi'a Islam - Mawlid, Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Tanzania - Union Day.
- Feast day of the following saint in the Orthodox Church: Stephen of Perm - also Old Permic Alphabet Day
- Trudpert (Irish monk martyred in Germany in 607).
- Lucidius (4th century)
- Saint Cletus (Pope Anacletus) and Marcellinus (Popes and martyrs)
- Paschasius (d. 865)
- Richarius or Riquier (d. 643)
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Alda (d. 1309)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1903 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Harry Macdonough & John Bieling
- Tessie (You are the Only, Only) - Billy Murray