Monday April 06, 1903
US date format: 4/6/1903, UK date format: 6/4/1903
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 6, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Arthur Balfour (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Antonio Danielle and Mickey Cochrane.
Blind Man's Bluff, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 06, 1903?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- See more
- General railroad strike against "worgwetten" (anti-strike laws).
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 06, 1903?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Byron G. Harlan - There's No Place Like Home