Wednesday 29 April 1903
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Frank Parker New York City and Simone Cerisier.
New York Harbor Police Boat Patrol Capturing Pirates, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 April 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 29 April 1903 ?
- Saint Robert Blessed Robrecht Gruuthuuse (d.1157)
- Saint Hugh of Cluny
- International Dance Day.
- Japan (public holiday since 1927, traditionally the start of the Golden Week holiday period.) The Emperor's Birthday (1927-1988. Holiday of Emperor Hirohito's birthday until his death in 1989).
- Greenery Day (1989-2006).
- Sh?wa Day (2007 - Day of Showa period, which is reigned by Emperor Hirohito)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Floralia in honor of Flora.
- Bah�'f Faith - The ninth day of the Festival of Ridv�n.
- Saint Catherine of Siena
- Saint Wilfred the Younger
- Saint Peter of Verona
- Frank Parker New York City: New York, singer (Arthur Godfrey Show, Masquerade Party).
- Simone Cerisier: France Painter.
- Paul du Chaillu: French explorer (Born 1835).
- Limestone slides at Turtle Mountain kills 9 (Frank Alberta).
- A 30 million cubic-metre landslide kills 70 in Frank, Alberta, Canada.