Sunday 7 November 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joan Sutherland and Graeme Allwright.
Spangles, directed by Frank O'Connor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1926 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Joan Sutherland: Australian singer, a leading 20th century coloratura operatic soprano called "Las Stupenda.
- Graeme Allwright
- Jean Franval
- Joan Sutherland in Sydney: Australia; operatic soprano (Met Opera).
- Zig Ziglar: Author.
- Agop Haira-Bedian: France sport Champion.
- Frank Carson: Comedian.
- Dame Joan Sutherland: Australian operatic soprano (d. 2010).