Sunday 7 November 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dame Joan Sutherland and Joan Sutherland in Sydney.
Fear o' God, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
while Sorrell and Son by Warwick Deeping was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1926 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dame Joan Sutherland: Australian operatic soprano (d. 2010).
- Joan Sutherland in Sydney: Australia; operatic soprano (Met Opera).
- Joan Sutherland: Australian singer, a leading 20th century coloratura operatic soprano called "Las Stupenda.
- Agop Haira-Bedian: France sport Champion.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?