Wednesday 3 November 1926
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Valdas Adamkus and Paul Rebeyrolle.
Spangles, directed by Frank O'Connor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1926 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Valdas Adamkus: Lithuanian engineer and politician 3rd President of Lithuania.
- Paul Rebeyrolle: French painter.
- Maurice Couture: French-Canadian Roman Catholic archbishop.
- Genzo Kurita: Japanese serial killer (d. 1959).
- Robert Wilson: American businessman and philanthropist (d. 2013).
- Annie Oakley: American markswoman, an expert shot with a pistol, rifle or shotgun.
- 15th party Congress CPSU ends / 5 year plan begins
- Ty Cobb resigns as Detroit Tigers manager