Saturday 20 November 1926
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Edouard Leclerc and Judith Magre.
What Price Glory, directed by Raoul Walsh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
while Beau Sabreur by P.C. Wren was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1926!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1926 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Edouard Leclerc: Landernau EXecutives.
- Judith Magre
- John Gardner: English soldier and author (d. 2007).
- Terry Hall: English ventriloquist and actor (d. 2007).
- Tôn Đính: Vietnamese general (d. 2013).
- Édouard Leclerc: French businessman and entrepreneur who founded the French supermarket chain E.Leclerc in 1948.
- Kaye Ballard in Cleveland: Ohio, USA; actress/comedienne (Kaye - Mothers-in-Law).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1926 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Birth of the Blues - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?