Thursday 7 August 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 7, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sergio Fantoni and Velio Tormis.
Danger Lights, directed by George B. Seitz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
On TV people were watching Betty Boop.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 August 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 August 1930!
Which were the important events of 7 August 1930 ?
- Sergio Fantoni
- Abbey Lincoln: Musician.
- Velio Tormis: Composer.
- Luigi De Filippo: Italian actor, stage director and playwright.
- Togrul Narimanbekov: Azerbaijani-French painter and academic (d. 2013).
- Veljo Tormis: Estonian composer and educator.
- 2 black guys lynched in Marion Indiana
- Richard Bedford Bennet forms Canadian government
- The last lynching in the Northern United States occurs in Marion, Indiana. Two men, Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, are killed.