Sunday 10 December 2006
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 10, 2006). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Taylor Dior and Talin Galloway.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to I Wanna Love You by Akon.
In UK Patience by Take That was in the top 5 hits.
The Good Shepherd, directed by Robert De Niro, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2006
while Thunderstruck by Erik Larson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My Bare Lady.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Company of Heroes or Bratz: Forever Diamondz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 December 2006
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 2006!
Which were the important events of 10 December 2006 ?
Famous Birthdays:10 December
- NASA space shuttle Discovery lifts off from the Kennedy Space Center on the first night launch since the 2003 loss of Columbia.
- Incumbent Igor Smirnov wins the presidential elections in the self-declared state of Transnistria. (DPA)
- Ex Chilean president Augusto Pinochet dies. (CNN)
- A video has emerged showing the current president of Croatia Stjepan Mesić praising the German puppet-state Independent State of Croatia during a speech in the early 1990s. (index.hr)
- According to results released by the Interior Ministry of Madagascar, a total of 61.45% of the country's registered 7.3 million voters went to the polling stations on December 3 and re-elected Marc Ravalomanana as President with 54.8% of the votes, Jean Lahiniriko and Roland Ratsiraka received 11.68% and 10.1%, respectively. (AP)
- Nobel Prizes: Bangladeshi economist Muhammad Yunus accepts the Peace Prize, urging world leaders to end terrorism by fighting poverty. (AP via The Guardian)
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 10 December 2006
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Messina : 3 - 2
- Cagliari - Parma : 0 - 0
- Catania - Udinese : 1 - 0
- Chievo - Fiorentina : 0 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Club Brugge - Standard : 4 - 4
- FC Brussels - Anderlecht : 0 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Schalke 04 - Dortmund : 3 - 1
- Wolfsburg - Aachen : 1 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Braunschweig : 0 - 0
- Duisburg - Paderborn : 1 - 1
- Greuther Furth - Unterhaching : 1 - 0
- Hansa Rostock - Munich 1860 : 1 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2006 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Beyonce - Irreplaceable
- Shortie Like Mine - Bow Wow Featuring Chris Brown & Johnta Austin
- My Love - Justin Timberlake Featuring T.I.
- Jim Jones - We Fly High
- Unk - Walk It Out
- I Wanna Love You - Akon Featuring Snoop Dogg
- Money In The Bank - Lil Scrappy Featuring Young Buck
- Birdman & Lil Wayne - Stuntin' Like My Daddy
- Ciara - Promise
- Mary J. Blige - Take Me As I Am
Top #10 Latin songs
- Ser O Parecer - RBD
- Bendita Tu Luz - Mana
- Tu Recuerdo - Ricky Martin Featuring La Mari De Chambao Y Tommy Torres
- Aventura - Los Infieles
- Quien Me Iba A Decir - David Bisbal
- Ni Una Sola Palabra - Paulina Rubio
- Pam Pam - Wisin & Yandel
- Atrevete - Wisin & Yandel Featuring Franco El Gorilla
- Mariano Barba - Aliado Del Tiempo
- Joan Sebastian - Mas Alla Del Sol
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?