Saturday 10 January 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maxwell Roach and Gunther Knodler.
Smouldering Fires, directed by Clarence Brown, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1925!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1925 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Maxwell Roach: Composer.
- Gunther Knodler: German fencer.
- Billie Estes: American financier and businessman (d. 2013).
- France-Saarland forms.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Lewis James - The Pal That I Loved (Stole the Gal I Loved)
- Somebody Loves Me - Marion Harris
- Rose-Marie - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Tell Me, Dreamy Eyes - Isham Jones & His Orchestra