Thursday 10 January 1924
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 10, 1924). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Max Roach and Eduardo Chillida.
Wild Oranges, directed by King Vidor, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 January 1924
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1924!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1924 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Max Roach: American bandleader and composer of music for TV and film, a jazz percussionist and the music director of Reprise Records, 1963.
- Eduardo Chillida
- Ludmilla Chiriaeff: Canadian ballet dancer, choreographer and director (d. 1996).
- The British submarine ''L-24'' sinks in the English Channel 43 are killed.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Rememb'ring - Paul Ash & His Granada Orchestra
- I Love You - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Old-Fashioned Love - Frank Crumit