Saturday 10 June 1989
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1989). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexandra Stan and Titus Makin Jr.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler.
In UK Sealed With A Kiss by Jason Donovan was in the top 5 hits.
Licence to Kill, directed by John Glen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1989
while Summer Of '49 by David Halberstam was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Split Ends.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Blood Money or At The Carnival.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1989
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1989!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1989 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Alexandra Stan: Pop Singer.
- Titus Makin Jr
- Gianna Martello: Reality Star.
- DeAndre Kane: American basketball player.
- Logan Browning: Actress.
- Mustapha Carayol: Gambian-born English football player.
- Ryuya Wakaba: Japanese actor.
- David Miller: South African cricketer.
- Joel Corry: Reality Star.
- Richard Quine: American actor singer director and screenwriter (d. 1989).
- Tales From The Crypt, TV Anthology, debuts on HBO
- 121st Belmont: Pat Day aboard Easy Goer wins in 2:26
- 59th French Womens Tennis: A Sanchez Vicario beats S Graf (76 36 75) favored Steffi Graf, also 1st Spaniard to win a grand slam title
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1989 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bette Midler - Wind Beneath My Wings
- New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You (Forever)
- Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
- Michael Damian - Rock On
- Neneh Cherry - Buffalo Stance
- Guns N' Roses - Patience
- Richard Marx - Satisfied
- Donny Osmond - Soldier Of Love
- Lita Ford - Close My Eyes Forever
- Synch - Where Are You Now?
Top #10 R&B songs
- De La Soul - Me Myself And I
- The O'Jays - Have You Had Your Love Today
- Atlantic Starr - My First Love
- Mr. D.J. - Joyce "Fenderella" Irby
- Lisa Lisa And Cult Jam - Little Jackie Wants To Be A Star
- Slick Rick - Children's Story
- Tony Toni Tone - For The Love Of You
- BeBe & CeCe Winans - Lost Without You
- Natalie Cole - Miss You Like Crazy
- Luther Vandross - For You To Love
Top #10 Latin songs
- La Incondicional - Luis Miguel
- Jose Luis Rodriguez - BAILA MI RUMBA
- AMANDOTE Y SONANDOTE - Braulio
- Como Tu - Jose Jose
- Este Ritmo Se Baila Asi - Chayanne
- Ya No Puedo Volver Contigo - Marisela
- MALA SUERTE - Vikki Carr
- Te Amo - Franco de Vita
- Solo Con Un Beso - Ricardo Montaner
- Ana Gabriel - Simplemente Amigos
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?