Tuesday 4 March 1941
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Aprea in Englewood and John Hancock in Hazen.
Pépé le Moko, directed by Julien Duvivier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1941!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1941 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- John Aprea in Englewood: New Jersey, USA; actor (Lucas - Another World, Godfather 2).
- John Hancock in Hazen: Arkansas, USA; actor (Black Marble, Traxx, Houston Knights).
- Ji-Tu Cumbuka in Helena: Alabama, USA; actor (Roots, Man Called Sloane).
- Linda Obermoeller: American painter (d. 1990).
- Tracy Cabot: American writer of pop-psychology "self-help" books on romantic problems.
- Adrian Lyne: English director producer and screenwriter
- Bobby Shew: American trumpet player
- James Zagel: United States district judge and novelist
- 18 Geuzen resistance fighters sentenced to death in The Hague
- Serbian Prince Paul visits Hitler
- NHL Chicago Blackhawks' goalie Samuel LoPresti stops record 80 of 83 Boston Bruins' shots.
- World War II: The United Kingdom launches Operation Claymore on the Lofoten Islands.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 March 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?