Saturday 29 March 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 29, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Terence Hill and Joseph Taylor.
Road to Zanzibar, directed by Victor Schertzinger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 March 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 March 1941!
Which were the important events of 29 March 1941 ?
- St. Bertold (d.1179)
- Blessed Hugo (d.1239)
- St. Ludolf of Ratzeburg (d.1250)
- St. Eustace
- Memorial day and commemoration of the 1947 revolt against French colonisation in Madagascar
- Youth Day in Taiwan
- Festival of Ishtar.
- St. Jonas (d. 327)
- Terence Hill: Venice, Italy -- Actor (Super Fuzz, They Call Me Trinity).
- Joseph Taylor: Scientist.
- Violeta Andrei: Romanian actress.
- Eden Kane: Indian-English singer and actor.
- WPAT radio in New Jersey begins broadcasting (country music format)
- The North American Radio Broadcasting Agreement goes into effect at 03:00 local time.