Sunday 9 March 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ger van Each and Trish Van Devere [Patricia Dressel].
Meet John Doe, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 March 1941!
Which were the important events of 9 March 1941 ?
- Saint Frances of Rome.
- Belize - Baron Bliss Day.
- Saint Gregory of Nyssa
- Ger van Each: Sculptor.
- Trish Van Devere [Patricia Dressel]: Tenafly, New Jersey -- Actress (Changeling).
- Jim Colbert in Elizabeth: New Jersey, USA; PGA golfer (1969 Monsanto Open).
- Jim Colbert: American golfer, pro since 1965.
- Ernesto Miranda: American criminal inspired the Miranda rights (d. 1976).
- Carlos Pedrell: Composer, dies at 62.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 9 March 1941
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?