Sunday 30 March 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 30, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Graeme Edge and Sven Hamrin.
Road to Zanzibar, directed by Victor Schertzinger, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 March 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1941!
Which were the important events of 30 March 1941 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Graeme Edge: English singer-songwriter and drummer (The Moody Blues).
- Sven Hamrin: Sweden -- Road race cycler (1964 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Robert C Smith American politician (Representative-Republican-New Hampshire: 1985-).
- James Hansen: Scientist.
- Wasim Sajjad: Pakistan lawyer and politician President of Pakistan.
- German counter offensive in North-Africa.
- All German, Italian, and Danish ships anchored in United States waters are taken into ampquotprotective custodyampquot.
- A German Lorenz cipher machine operator sends a 4,000-character message twice, allowing British mathematician Bill Tutte to decipher the machine's coding mechanism. BBC