Sunday 30 March 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Graeme Edge and Sven Hamrin.
The Devil and Miss Jones, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while Random Harvest by James Hilton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 March 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 30 March 1941 ?
- Saint John Climacus (died 649)
- Easter in 1975, 1986, 1991, and 1997.
- Roman Empire - Festival devoted to Salus.
- Land Day.
- Spiritual Baptist/Shouter Liberation Day - Public holiday in Trinidad and Tobago.
- National Doctors' Day - observed in the USA.
- Saint Quirinus (d. 117)
- Saint Veronus
- Blessed Amadeus IX of Savoy
- Graeme Edge: English singer-songwriter and drummer (The Moody Blues).
- Sven Hamrin: Sweden -- Road race cycler (1964 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Robert C Smith American politician (Representative-Republican-New Hampshire: 1985-).
- Ron Johnston: Vice-Chancellor (Essex University).
- Wasim Sajjad: Pakistan lawyer and politician President of Pakistan.
- Bob Smith: American soldier and politician.
- German counter offensive in North-Africa.
- All German, Italian, and Danish ships anchored in United States waters are taken into ampquotprotective custodyampquot.
- A German Lorenz cipher machine operator sends a 4,000-character message twice, allowing British mathematician Bill Tutte to decipher the machine's coding mechanism. BBC
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?