Saturday 15 March 1941
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 15, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mike Love and James R. Clapper.
City of Missing Girls, directed by Elmer Clifton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 15 March 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1941!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1941 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Mike Love: American musician with "The Beach Boys" who won steady popularity from their first gig on 12/31/1962, for which they were paid $50.
- James R. Clapper: Public Servant.
- Donella Meadows: Environmentalist.
- Wolfgang Petersen: Director.
- Mike Love in Los Angeles: California, USA; rock saxophonist/vocalist (Beach Boys - "In My Room", "Surfin' USA").
- Jean-Louis Lafosse: French race car driver (d. 1981).
- Dick Top: Dutch actor / director (Witch of Haarlem).
- Alexej von Jawlensky: Russian-German painter (d. 1941).
- Blizzard in North Dakota kills 151.
- Richard C. Hottelet is arrested by the Gestapo on quotsuspicion of espionagequot. He is eventually released in July as part of a prisoner exchange.