Sunday 2 March 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 2, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Hass and Jon Finch.
Meet John Doe, directed by Frank Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 March 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 1941!
Which were the important events of 2 March 1941 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Robert Hass: Poet.
- Jon Finch: English actor (d. 2012).
- David Satcher: American admiral and physician 16th Surgeon General of the United States.
- World War II: First German military units enter Bulgaria after it joined the Axis Pact.