Friday 10 May 1912
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 10, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Harold Myers and Erik Jorgensen.
The Cry of the Children, directed by George Nichols, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1912!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1912 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When I Was Twenty-One and You Were Sweet Sixteen - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- When I was Twenty-one and You Were Sweet Sixteen - Harry Macdonough & American Quartet
- Ragtime Mocking Bird - Dolly Connolly