Saturday 10 June 1922US date format: 6/10/1922, UK date format: 10/6/1922
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Judy Garland and Rose Mofford.
The Landlord, directed by Emil Hyde, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1922!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1922 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Judy Garland: American singer and actress, a top star from her first film at age 13, "The Wizard of Oz.
- Rose Mofford: American civil servant and politician.
- Judy Garland [Frances Gumm] in Michigan: USA; actress/singer (Wizard of Oz).
- Rose Moffard: Arizona acting Governor.
- Adolf Verschueren: Belgium sport Champion.
- Bill Kerr: South African-Australian actor (d. 2014).
- 54th Belmont: C H Miller aboard Pillory wins in 2:18.8
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1922 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Not Lately - Bert Williams
- Birmingham Blues - Edith Wilson