Friday 10 November 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Guido Turchi and Louis le Brocquy.
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1916 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Guido Turchi: Rome, Italy -- Composer (Invettiva).
- Louis le Brocquy: Irish painter and illustrator (d. 2012).
- Billy May: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -- Orchestra leader (Milton Berle Show).
- Tangalanga: Argentinian comedian and author (d. 2013).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 November 1916
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- By the Sad Luana Shore - Marguerite Farrell
- Joe Turner Blues - Prince's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?