Friday 10 November 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Billy May and Guido Turchi.
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Mr. Britling Sees It Through by H. G. Wells was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 10 November 1916 ?
- Also see November 10 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- United States Marine Corps Birthday
- Russia - Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)
- Ancient Latvia - Martini
- R.C. Saints - Pope Leo I the Great
- Turkey - Day of Remembrance of Ataturk
- Billy May: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania -- Orchestra leader (Milton Berle Show).
- Guido Turchi: Rome, Italy -- Composer (Invettiva).
- Louis le Brocquy: Irish painter and illustrator (d. 2012).
- Tangalanga: Argentinian comedian and author (d. 2013).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Joe Turner Blues - Prince's Orchestra
- By the Sad Luana Shore - Marguerite Farrell
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?