Tuesday 10 October 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Gascoyne and Benson Fong.
A Daughter of the Gods, directed by Herbert Brenon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while When a Man's a Man by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1916!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1916 ?
- David Gascoyne
- Benson Fong: Sacramento, California -- Actress (Charlie Chan, Purple Heart).
- Scott Huston: Composer.
- Bernard Heuvelmans: Belgian-French scientist, explorer, researcher, and writer probably best known as "the father of cryptozoology".
- In Game 3, Charlie Ebbets becomes the 1st owner to raise the price of World Series grandstand seats to $5-up from $3
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- For Dixie and Uncle Sam - Nora Bayes
- Have a Heart - Olive Kline & Lambert Murphy
- Pretty Baby - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?