Tuesday 10 October 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Gascoyne and Benson Fong.
The Pawnshop, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 October 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 October 1916!
Which were the important events of 10 October 1916 ?
- David Gascoyne
- Benson Fong: Sacramento, California -- Actress (Charlie Chan, Purple Heart).
- Scott Huston: Composer.
- Bernard Heuvelmans: Belgian-French scientist, explorer, researcher, and writer probably best known as "the father of cryptozoology".
- In Game 3, Charlie Ebbets becomes the 1st owner to raise the price of World Series grandstand seats to $5-up from $3
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- If I Knock the L Out of Kelly - Ada Jones
- Missouri Waltz - Jaudas' Society Orchestra
- When You Drop Off at Cairo, Illinois - Billy Murray