Monday 13 November 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jack Elam and Robert Metcalf.
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while Seventeen by Booth Tarkington was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1916 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Jack Elam: Miami, Arizona -- Actor (The Dakotas, East Street, Rio Lobo).
- Robert Metcalf: American entomologist and author.
- Henri Nogueres: Bages Journalist.
- Frederik Septimus Kelly: Composer, dies at 35.
- British offensive at Ancre Belgium
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Turn Back the Universe and Give Me Yester Day - Orpheus Quartet
- On the South Sea Isle - Sterling Trio
- Aida: Celeste Aida (Radiant Aida) - Hipolito Lazaro
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?