Monday 20 November 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Ferdinand AM van der Ham and William John Elwyn Davies.
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while The Real Adventure by Henry Kitchell Webster was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1916 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Ferdinand AM van der Ham: Dutch WWII resistance fighter.
- William John Elwyn Davies: Painter.
- Robert A Bruce Maryland: pioneer (exercise cardiology).
- Judy Canova: American actress, homely and raucous, played hillbilly and comedienne in low budget films and lots of commercials.
- Michael Ingelido: American general (d. 2015).
- Evelyn Keyes: American actress and singer (d. 2008)
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cradle Song 1915 - John McCormack
- There's a Little Bit of Bad in Every Good Little Girl - Billy Murray
- Hallelujah Chorus - Reginald McAll
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?