Wednesday 29 November 1916US date format: 11/29/1916, UK date format: 29/11/1916
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1916). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fran Ryan and John Arthur Love.
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1916
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1916 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Fran Ryan: American actress (d. 2000).
- John Arthur Love
- Valentino Bucchi: Composer.
- John Love: American lawyer, politician, and business executive.
- Erwin Rommel marries Lucie Lu Mollin
- US declares martial law in Dominican Republic.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Saving Up the Means to Get to New Orleans - Al Jolson
- I'm Gonna Make Hay While the Sun Shines in Virginia - Marion Harris
- Turn Back the Universe and Give Me Yesterday - Morton Harvey