Tuesday 21 November 1916
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alan Noonan and Cecilia P J "Cilly" Bach.
American Aristocracy, directed by Lloyd Ingraham, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
while The Real Adventure by Henry Kitchell Webster was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1916!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1916 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Alan Noonan: American UFO enthusiast who claims to be The Messiah, the one who has made many trips to Venus and contacts flying saucers by mental telepathy.
- Cecilia P J "Cilly" Bach: Dutch / US / Spanish actress (In Pyama).
- Sid Luckman: American football player and soldier (d. 1998).
- Jadu Singh: Indian soldier (d. 1948).
- World War I: A mine explodes and sinks HMHS Britannic in the Aegean Sea, killing 30 people.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1916 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Hallelujah Chorus - Reginald McAll
- Cradle Song 1915 - John McCormack
- There's a Little Bit of Bad in Every Good Little Girl - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?